Multi-Bio 700 Face Recognition Door Access Control System
The MultiBio 700 performs as many as 20 verification methods. It has multiple main modes of identification in a single device – Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN recognition.
How the Multi-Bio 700 Face Recognition Terminal Works
Multibio 700 stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates and identifies users by 1:N mode. When users glance into the MultiBio 700 camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of a user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features. These parameters are used to create a biometric template which is subquently used to verify each user.
Highlights of the MultiBio 700 Face Recognition Biometrics Door Access Control System
- Fast and accurate fingerprint and facial identification algorithm
- Easy installation and connectivity
- Good performance in dark environment – The system employs infra-red optical system which allows good and stable performance in dim environment
- Multiple verification modes
- Full access control features