CCTV System Special Offer
CCTV Singapore Price List
CCTV Digital Video Recorder
Door Access Control System Special Offers
Door Access Control System
Face Recognition Biometrics System
Fingerprint Biometrics Door Access System
Suprema Fingerprint Biometrics Door Access System
HID iCLASS Smart Cards & Readers
EntryPass Door Access Control System
Axoul Security DigiCard Door Access System
Panasonic KX-TDA100 / KX-TDA100SN IP-PBX Hybrid System
Two-Way Radios & Walkie Talkies
NTP Server/ Network Time Server
Network Timing & Frequency Solutions
HID iCLASS® Contactless Smart Cards & Readers for Door Access Control System in Singapore
We're proud to offer our customers the design, installation & maintenance of door access control systems with HID iCLASS Contactless Smart Cards & Readers. Optimized to make physical access control more powerful, iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability and supports multiple applications such as biometric authentication, cashless vending and PC log on security.
iCLASS smart cards and readers make access control more powerful, more versatile, and most important of all, offers enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication. At the same time, iCLASS is user-friendly, delivering the convenience, affordability and reliability of proximity technology for which HID is known worldwide.
Imagine an affordable, single-card, contactless solution that allows you to not only read data securely and quickly, but also to securely write data to the card, for many applications. You have imagined iCLASS, by HID.
All radio frequency data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. By using industry standard encryption techniques, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards. For even higher security, card data may also be protected with DES or triple DES encryption.
iCLASS® 13.56 MHz Contactless Smart Card Readers
iCLASS® 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards and readers make access control more powerful, more versatile and offer enhanced security through data encryption and mutual authentication between the card and reader. iCLASS readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of HID’s world-renowned Prox technology, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements.
Upgrading from Prox to iCLASS technology has never been so simple. All iCLASS readers provide the same wiring connections, low-current consumption and 5 to 16 volt operation as the Prox readers. Additionally, you can transfer your Prox format and user identification numbers to iCLASS credentials, making the change completely transparent to your access control system.
Some of the iCLASS Readers include:
HID R10 iCLASS 6100 Smart Card Reader
HID R30 iCLASS 6110 Smart Card Reader
HID R40 iCLASS 6120 Smart Card Reader
HID RK40 iCLASS 6130 Keypad Smart Card Reader
- Format Portability - Upgrading is completely transparent since the same Prox format and user identification numbers are brought across to your iCLASS credentials, including HID Corporate 1000 formats. Also, Elite custom key program is available for a higher level of security.
- Secure - All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. By using industry-standard encryption techniques and advanced key management systems, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- Interoperability - iCLASS is based on ISO interoperability standards providing compatibility with many popular card technologies (ISO 15693, ISO 14443A and ISO 14443B).
- Optimal Read Range Performance - An auto-tuning feature automatically adjusts the reader for optimal read range performance on any mounting surface.
Rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure, designed to withstand harsh environments, provides reliable performance and resistance to vandalism.
iCLASS® Prox Card with 13.56 MHz Contactless Smart Card Technology
HID’s iCLASS® 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support
The iCLASS Prox Card combines iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card and Prox 125 kHz proximity technology on a single card with the ability to add magnetic stripe, barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photo identification directly on the credential. Your iCLASS Prox
Card can now be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. As you integrate and/or migrate to an iCLASS platform from proximity technology readers. And, you have the
option of assigning various security levels to the cards depending on the credential holder. The iCLASS Prox Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card and 125 kHz technology provides high-speed, reliable
communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit
diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) configurations.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting, or photo ID.
All 2k bit (256 Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following features:
- Available in two application area configuration only.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.
All 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following features:
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates.
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration. 32k available with 16k memory
configured in either 2 or 16 application areas, plus an additional 16k user configurable memory.
- Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications, including the HID standard access
control application, and support future growth.
- Meets ISO 15693 and 14443B for contactless communications.
- Meets ISO 15693 and 14443B for contactless communications.
Other HID iCLASS readers
Other HID iCLASS readers are available. Assista put in extra work to ensure that each Door Access System is priced affordably to our customers.
Call Assista @ 6337 2148 ( sales hotline available 9am - 9pm, 7 days a week ) for more advice on choosing the right door access control system.
Door Access System Promotion Packages with Installation in Singapore